3 BEDROOMS / LEVERICK BAY
Located in one of the most quiet sections of Leverick Bay, Dos Sols Villa is known for its design, privacy, proximity to the beach, heated pool and exceptional amenities. A unique custom architectural design separates each bedroom from the main villa, allowing your family and friends to gather on the large covered verandah, Great Room or pool deck, while providing privacy and intimacy of separate bedroom cottages. Regardless of the size of your group, while at Dos Sols Villa you have exclusive use of the entire villa.
There are 3 bedrooms with accommodations for up to 7 individuals, each with air-conditioning and Caribbean-style outdoors showers overlooking the water. Bedrooms are clustered on different levels around a 10,000 gallon freeform pool (depth 3 ft - 6 ft) and native stone deck. The pool is comfortably heated during winter months - when shorter daylight hours and brisk breezes can make pool water too cold to enjoy.
Bedrooms include two separate cottages and one lower level main villa bedroom located adjacent to the pool. "Sea Aria" - the master suite cottage - is designed for privacy and intimacy with a king-sized bed, sitting area, mini-refrigerator, coffeemaker, covered verandah and outdoor furniture.Caribbean décor. Fabulous views to Prickly Pear Island and the North Sound boating channel.
"Grotto" is located below the pool with steps to the bottom of the property and beach access. A queen-size bed and two twin beds permit creative sleeping arrangements. A mini-refrigerator and coffee maker allow you to enjoy your morning "jo" on the covered verandah.
"Poolside" is located - as its name suggests - adjacent to the swimming pool; This smaller room is furnished with a queen-sized bed, air conditioning, coffee maker and outdoor Caribbean shower.
Located on nearly an acre of land, the grounds of Dos Sols Villa are tended to by a private gardener, with pathways to allow viewing of the beautiful tropical flowers and trees. Bananas, mangos, limes, oranges, pineapples, papaya, coconut and soursop are some of the many fruits grown on the property and available to guests while in season.
Bedroom 1 View
Villa features and amenities include:
• An open-design Great Room with comfortable sofas and magnificent views towards Anegada.
• Onkyo stereo with CD player, iPod connection and extensive, diverse music and reading library.
• Striking original artwork and sculptures from around the globe throughout the villa.
• Indoors dining for up to 8, and a native stone bar with seating for 4.
• A kitchen that is well-equipped, including a stand-alone icemaker and professional blender for making perfect Bailey Coladas.
• A den with flat-panel TV, DVD, VCR, wide selection of board games and plenty of your favorite movies.
• Wi-Fi access throughout the villa (complimentary).
• An oversized covered porch with Kingsley Bate cushioned teak sofas and dining set for 8
• Lush garden with seasonal tropical fruit, Pawleys Island hammock and poolside Tropitone furnishings.
• Grilling station with stainless Weber multi-burner gas grill
• 5 10 minute walk to Leverick Bay resort area